Monday, March 1, 2010

Firefox Personas from Songofsnow Books

Personas to liven up your Firefox browser from Songofsnow

http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/gallery/Designer/songofsnow
Don't know what this is? see the bottom of this entry.


Frequent Questions

Introducing Personas
  1. What Are Personas?
  2. What kind of computer and operating system does Personas work with?
  3. What's the difference between a Firefox theme and Personas for Firefox?
  4. Is Personas for Firefox open source?
Using Personas
  1. How do I change my current Persona?
  2. If I have an existing Firefox theme installed, will Personas still work?
  3. How do I undo a Persona design?
  4. How do I uninstall Personas for Firefox?
  5. How do I provide feedback?
Creating Your Own Personas
  1. Can I create my own Persona?
  2. Are there any guidelines for content allowed in the Personas gallery?
  3. Do I still retain ownership over Persona artwork that I upload to the Personas website?
  4. Do I have to add my Persona to the public gallery?
  5. After creating a Persona, can I edit the design?
  6. What's the maximum file size allowable for my persona?

No comments: