Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Nikkor PC 105mm F2.5 AI Telephoto Lens

Vintage Nikon telephoto lens Nikkor PC 105mm F2.5 AI. Serial number 557343.

There were many variations to this lens, and it is likely that the mount is a Nikon factory AI conversion. It is best for film cameras, however it may be used on Nikon digital cameras in manual mode. F stop range 2.5 to 32. Lens takes 52mm filters.

This is one of the favorite Nikon lenses for professional photographers, and has been popular since Nikon F days. A great choice for portraits.

Condition: Used. The glass is clean, and the lens optics are clean. We tested the lens and found it very sharp. The barrel shows lots of wear, and there is a tiny bit of looseness to the focus, but it still is good working condition. Includes Nikon rear lens cap, replacement front cap

1 comment:

pamella said...

This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me outta my problem..
UK Dissertation